An unofficial fan forum for Dave Hause

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from Germany/The Netherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   04.08.13 19:33

Hey everyone,

this forum is a great idea! Thanks to Manuela and Susan for giving us a place to talk about Dave!Smile 

I'm Rebekka, what wasn't difficult to guess cause of my username. I'm so not creative!hehe Some of you might also know me from Facebook, Twitter or DSS but I thought it's nice to introduce myself anyway.

I saw Dave for the first time on the Revival Tour in Amsterdam, Cologne and Münster 2011. I didn't know him before and I was hooked right away. I must admit I was a little scared in the beginning cause he seemed a little crazy but then I found out that he is just very enthousiastic and active and that he is a very nice guy. I was impressed by his energetic performance, what one guy can do with just his songs and an accoustic guitar! Also it is very impressive that he always is everywhere, all over the place. A gig just ends and Dave is already at the merch helping out and signing stuff. hehe Last.fm tells me I have seen him 23 times so far, sounds right. I mostly saw him supporting The Gaslight Anthem and that was a dream line up for me but also supporting The Bouncing Souls and at the Frank Turner Pre Wembley gig, at the Queens Day festival 2012, at Pirate Satellite and in Amsterdam this year. And I hope there will be many more! And I hope I will meet some of you there! Very Happy 

I love music and going to gigs, to a lot of gigs, the more the better!Very Happy The Gaslight Anthem, Frank Turner, Chuck Ragan, The Revival Tour, The Menzingers, Pearl Jam, Nine Inch Nails, U2, Feeder, Bad Religion, Tim Barry, Tim Vantol, Jim Lockey and the solum sun are some of my favorite artists. I also like going to festivals, great to discover new music.

I live in Kleve, Germany but I work in the Netherlands so I spend a lot of time in the Netherlands and I love it there.

Looking forward to chat with all of you! Smile
Back to top Go down
sinktothebottom
First Cut
First Cut

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   04.08.13 20:46

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Susan
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   04.08.13 23:33

Pleased to welcome my best gigbud Rebekka (also known as Mrs. Group-Picture Wink ) to Rankers & Rotters. I´m glad you ´re joining us. I love you 

P.S. This is NOT a Frank Turner forum!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   05.08.13 4:18

Susan wrote:
Pleased to welcome my best gigbud Rebekka (also known as Mrs. Group-Picture Wink ) to Rankers & Rotters. I´m glad you ´re joining us. I love you 

P.S. This is NOT a Frank Turner forum!

hahahaha I just LOVE group pictures!!! Very Happy I will never stop to annoy all of you with those!

I think I'm behaving quite well! I'm holding myself back not to post too much about my favorite englishman! Razz
Back to top Go down
enola
Vampire Squid
Vampire Squid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   05.08.13 10:39

So great to have you here, Rebekka! Smile

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Germany/The Netherlands   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany/The Netherlands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1